2012 eXmark LZX801KA606
Ever talk to a Lazer Z owner about his machine? No? In conversation, owners usually throw out comments like, “Best machine ever,” “It’s a workhorse. Just keeps going and going,” “No way am I going to use anything else,” and “Don’t even think about jumping on my machine.” What causes them to make such strong statements? With the Lazer Z, it could be a number of things. Like its simple design, resulting in fewer parts and less maintenance. And its undeniable cut quality that fosters pride from the operator and envy from everyone else. And we can’t forget about the increased comfort factor. See, so many things to like about the Lazer Z. Maybe you should ride one and chime in with your very own strong statement.
Rear-sloping ROPS bar defl ects branches from operator
Panhard rod used in race cars eliminates deck sway
Single-point height adjust matches cutting height on fl eet
Easy-to-read operator diagnostics
2012 eXmark LZX801KA606
- Kawasaki® FX801V
- Air Filter
- Heavy-duty canister air filtration system
- Two Exmark exclusive Parker unitized pump and wheel motor systems with no hoses, integrated cooling fans, 1.7-quart integrated reservoir, spin-on filter and heavy-duty components.
- Infinitely variable speed selection from 0–11.5 mph (18.5 kmph) forward, 0–7.0 mph (11.3 kmph) reverse
- Fuel Capacity
- High-capacity, 12-gallon (45.4-L), single fuel tank with single fill location.
- Hydraulically dampened twin levers, adjust fore and aft. Adjustable dampeners (3 positions) to customize drive responsiveness. Also adjustable to 2 height positions.
- Caster Tires
- 13 x 6.5-6 smooth tread, semi-pneumatic tires.
- Drive Tires
- 24 x 12.0-12, 4-ply Multi-Trac®
- Lever-actuated disc brake.
- Deck Width
- 60" (152.4 cm)
- Curb Weight
- 1212 lbs
- 3 Year Comm / 5 Year Cons
- Deck Lift
- Standard; foot-controlled deck lift changes cutting height and lifts the deck to maneuver around obstacles, or place in transport position.
- Cutting Height
- 1.0" (2.5 cm) to 5.5" (11.8 cm) in 0.25" (0.64 cm) increments adjustable from operator’s seat.
- 3 Blades at 20.50" Length
Speed - Approximately 18,500 fpm.
- Unibody, welded, heavy-duty 1.5" x 3" tubular steel.
- Deluxe, two-tone, bolstered suspension seat with Elastomeric Vibration Control material. Mounted on innovative Seat Isolation System that provides operator isolation in all three planes of motion as well as fore-aft slide and seat flip-up.
- No maintenance, sealed and non-greasable spindles; 7.75"-diameter cutter housing with 25mm(.98")diameter spindle shaft and splined blade driver.
- 12-volt battery
- 15-amp alternator
- Drive Wheels
- Release - Allows unit movement without engine running.
- Safety Systems
- Operator Presence Controls (OPC) and drive system interlock, with safety interlock system indicators.
- 2-post foldable ROPS standard with seat belt and latch.
- .50" thick double-yoke, smooth tread caster wheel assembly with pre-installed bearing cups.
- Deck Construction
- 10-gauge top that is formed and continuously seam welded, 7-gauge side skirt and 7-gauge formed and welded spindle mounting locations for improved strength and reduced weight.
- Style - Floating Deck
Power Take-Off (PTO)
- MagStop Electromagnetic 200-ft-lbs clutch with spot brake